Based on the feedback I've gotten for version 1. I've fixed a few things and pushed out v1.01 to the store for approval. I just noticed some people were having login issues. I'll fix it in 1.02. Below is a change log for 1.01. Thanks!
1. removed debug code that got left behind in the 1.0 release build that was causing massive slowdown for some users
2. Status messages update properly on buddylist
3. Fixed bug when loading buddy icons, speeding up scrolling on chats and reduced memory use
4. made the message input box more obvious and visible in a chat view
5. initial prompts ask for missing username explicitly says go to settings program
6. Misc bug fixes
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
If you are having any problems connecting to servers or have experienced other issues. Post them in the comments below. I am aware of at least one case where someone wasn't able to connect to a jabber server using "old style SSL" i am looking into that. Everything else, comment away.
Posted by Anu at 7:44 AM